Thursday 15 September 2016

Christmas Town Card

Here are two things I love, the Nordic Embossing folders from Crafters Companion and a stamp from the same range.  I'm starting to use embossing folders more because of the opportunities they give for adding texture and depth.  Normally I prefer to start from scratch with that sort of thing but as the variety of folders becomes more interesting - I'm interested!
Can you see the stars twinkling?  I can do glitter when appropriate :)
This card is one of those projects you finish and place somewhere so it stays in your range of vision.  Even a few weeks on from when I made it, it still makes me smile.  It's a very happy card.  There is as always a video to show how to make it but I want to draw your attention to the little houses below.  See under the roof tops how it's got some very light grey shadow?  Do this.  It makes a surprising difference.
Enjoy the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment