Sunday 15 May 2016

Mixed Media Tag - Nostalgia

Now with added Youtubeism!

This short 8 minute video has taken several weeks of preparation and a couple of mini melt downs. First Himself built me a gizmo to fix my camera facing down to record videos.  Then I invested in some lighting and a new memory card which could cope with the storage required for videos rather than photos, I spent many (frustrating!) hours working out how to use editing software and practising the actual projects.  I even pulled in my techie brother to advise on all the basic things I was getting wrong.  And now my first ever (well 6th actually!) video has been filmed, edited, had copyright free music added and been uploaded to Youtube. I think my projects will improve as I get more comfortable with making little crafty movies and it's a great excuse to invest in more nail varnish :)
My new name on Youtube is Attic Lane which is what this blog will change to as soon as I can work out how to maintain 4 years of links!  Why Attic Lane?  Well my craft space is in an attic and the attic is down a little lane.  I'm a simple soul.

This tag uses another of the wonderful stamps from The Stampsmith, some ticket style stamps from Craft Individuals and card stock and flowers from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment